Divya Casie Chetty
Director/ Co – Founder
- Over 10 years of professional experience within the financial services sector.
- Prior to establishing Accede Capital in 2013, Divya was attached to HSBC, Sri Lanka, where she was involved in the Corporate Banking Space. During her tenure at this organization she was involved in managing a diverse portfolio of clients including Multi National Companies, Premier Blue Chip Corporate and Small to Medium Enterprises.
- The portfolio under management included customers in the Power, Ports, Airlines, Commercial Real Estate, Construction, Apparel, RetailFMCG, and Commodities
- Prior to HSBC, she gained experience at KPMG Sri Lanka, Institute of Policy Studies in Sri Lanka, United Nations Volunteer Program and John Keells Holdings.
- Divya Casie Chetty is a CFA® charterholder
- She holds a BSc (Hons) from the University of Warwick with a major in Economics.
Director/ Co – Founder
- Over 9 years of professional experience within the financial services sector.
- Prior to establishing Accede Capital in 2013, Hasitha was attached to Insight Services, Singapore and AXA UK, where he was involved in the Actuarial Modeling and Consulting Space. During his tenure at Insight Services he was the Lead Actuarial Modeler and Consultant for Thai Life in Bangkok and Union Assurance in Sri Lanka
- Experience ranged from building financial models to project profitability for Insurance companies and advising management on realigning pricing of its product range.
- Following his return to Sri Lanka in 2011, he Co-Founded Cohort Capital, a SEC licensed Fund Manager and a Financial advisory provider offering expert services to both institutional and individual clients.
- He holds a BSc (Hons) from the University of Southampton with a major in Mathematics with Actuarial Science.
- Over 11 years work experience in the finance and banking sector at HSBC and Commercial Bank of Ceylon Ltd in Sri Lanka.
- His roles included managing Global and Large Local Corporates as well as retail branch banking operations. Client segment included Power, Infrastructure Development, Apparels, Tourism, Information Technology, Logistics and Commodities Trading.
- He has experience in managing Initial Public Offerings, capital raising for tech start-ups and developed foreign exchange hedging solutions.
- Advising High Net-worth Individuals on both local and international wealth management options.
- Other experiences include managing treasury, investments and accounting functions at DSS PolesackPvt Ltd. Chief Financial Officer/Director of Kottuville Pvt Ltd and part time lecturer in Finance at Mercury Institute of Management Sri Lanka.
- He is an Associate Member of Charted Institute of Management Accountants UK and holds BSc (Hons) Business Management from Kings College London, as well as an Advanced Certificate in Banking and Finance.